Today marks the completion of 60 days of my hiatus from home.
It really is a hot dusty city with a mix of Hindu Muslim population.
- Random locations. (Place A has a single Mini Mall, and place B has a Mini Mall. Great right. Except that there’s like a ton of kilometers between them and Narrow slow moving road between them.)
- Lack of Things to do. It’s not really a tourist city, nor does it have it share of happening places. Barista and CCD are not exactly JOINTS.
- The Food Sucks and not to mention “Service” is unheard of here, whether its Pizza hut or Noodle Bar or any good chain.
- Biryaani in not what I thought it would be. I Mean people who have had good Punjabi Food would not be impressed, No great shakes I swear.
- People are conservative;
is by far “chic”. Chandigarh
- It’s a village of a city, with markets lined across roads which crisscross the city.
- I am in Jubilee Hills, the most “posh” area in
and possibly all of AP. It doesn’t impress me much. Hyderabad
- My Office is in the middle of a Residential area and does not have anything in the vicinity(café, market, Phone booths). It also lacks a Canteen! So life is, well not so great in that sense.
But even then, I think it’s a great experience. Can’t wait for it to get better though.